Explore in depth the famous Erangel map from PUBG Mobile. This huge and varied landscape is full of strategic spots, hidden secrets, and a never-ending supply of tactical options.
Table of Contents
Many fights have happened on Erangel, which is the original and most famous PUBG Mobile map. It is a huge battlefield that has seen the rise of many champions. Its varied environment, with dense cities, wide plains, and dangerous hills, provides a lot of strategic opportunities and challenges, making it a favourite among players of all skill levels.
Erangel Map in PUBG Mobile
The Erangel map in PUBG Mobile is often called “the original battleground” because it is so big and varied. It has been the site of a huge number of fights and has helped shape the strategies of a huge number of champions. It has a wide range of landscapes, from dense cities to wide plains and dangerous hills, which creates many strategic chances and challenges.
We’ve put together a full guide to this famous map’s best drop spots, major hot spots, exclusive vehicles, and other fun facts to help you beat it.
Related: PUBG Mobile for Beginners
Top Drop Locations
- South Georgopol: The busy industrial city of South Georgopol has a lot of cover, close-quarters fighting, and a good chance of dropping high-tier items.
- Pochinki: Pochinki is a big city with lots of tall buildings and tight alleyways. It’s a popular place for intense close-quarters battles and ambushes.
- School: This educational building has both close-quarters and mid-range combat, so players of all skill levels like to play there.
- Military Base: A fortressed military compound called the Military Base is a strategic hotspot for intense fights and a great place to find high-level loot.
- Sosnovka Military Base: This heavily fortified military compound is a famous hotspot because it has a lot of high-level items and is important for strategy.
- Yasnaya Polyana: This huge city has both close-quarters and mid-range fighting, which makes it a popular spot for aggressive players looking for early fights.
- Gatka and Rozhok: These two nearby towns offer a good mix of close-quarters and mid-range fighting, and there’s a fair chance you’ll find high-tier loot.
- Mylta Power: This power plant has a unique mix of open areas and industrial buildings, making it a good place to fight with a decent chance of finding high-level items.
- UAZ: The UAZ is a well-known off-road car that can be found all over Erangel. It’s perfect for getting over rough territory and carrying a lot of people.
- Dacia: The Dacia is a regular car that you’ll find in cities. It can go pretty fast and turn around easily, but it can’t go off-road.
- Motorbike: A motorcycle is a quick and easy-to-handle car that’s great for getting away quickly and checking out the area. It works best for people who play alone or in small groups.
- Hidden Bunkers: There are many hidden bunkers all over Erangel. These underground shelters are great for sneaking around and often have valuable items inside.
- Secret Rooms: Keep an eye out for openings to secret rooms that are hard to spot. These rooms are usually hidden inside buildings and hold weapons and supplies.
- Aircraft Crashes: The wreckage of crashed planes can be found in many places, providing valuable loot and a unique viewing point for surveying the area.
- Supply Drops: Supply drops are marked by red smoke trails. They hold high-level items and get players’ attention, leading to intense fights.
To master Erangel’s terrain and dynamics, you need to be able to think strategically, move tactically, and know a lot about the island’s varied environment. You can play Erangel whether you’re a PUBG Mobile veteran or a newcomer to the battlegrounds. It has a lot of exciting gameplay and strategic mastery possibilities.
Other Main Locations
- Military Base: This is where you’ll almost always find the best loot in the game, but also where there are most people. You should be ready to fight (and die) if it’s in the flight path. If not, it’s often worth the short drive there to loot it in peace, but watch out for bridge trolls (people waiting for you on bridges) if the white circle isn’t nice! The best loot is in the three big U-shaped buildings, but you’ll do well anywhere.
- Mylta Power: This is a great spot if it’s right next to the flight path. The big green building and the warehouses nearby have top-level loot that’s enough for a whole squad. Keep in mind that you almost always need a car to get to the first circle.
- Small Mylta Power: To the west of Mylta Power is a smaller plant with only one main building. There isn’t a lot of high-quality loot here, so it’s better for solo and duo play than for teams.
- School and Hospital: both of these have huge amounts of loot, but at a mid-level in quality. The most popular places to land right now are Schoo and School Apartments, so if you go there, you’ll almost certainly die in a fight. If the hospital is close, it’s a great chance.
- Georgopol Crates: The big crates north of the mountains and south of the river, as well as the buildings nearby, have a lot of very good loot, but they are often fought over when they can be reached from the plane. Because battles can be tricky, it’s best to land close and drive there. For the best loot, make sure to climb on top of the crates. But be careful—you’ll be very exposed!
- Prison, Mansion, and Shelter: three good places to loot that are also big enough for a whole squad. However, they are all highly contested when they are in the flight path. But they’re good places to go if you can get there safely or if you want to get into a fight.
- Large towns: the likes of Novorepnoye, Lipovka, Rozhok, Pochinki, Yasnaya Polyana, Georgopol, Primorsk, and Severny all make great places to loot, but are all dangerous. For the best loot, keep an eye out for warehouses, cafés and restaurants (the angular buildings with glass fronts), and churches.