In this article, you’ll find all the major guides for Miramar in PUBG Mobile for securing a successful victory on the map, all the major hot drops and tactical considerations to be done in Miramar, and:
Table of Contents
In PUBG Mobile, the Miramar map is a huge desert with a lot of different terrains, key spots, and special challenges. In order to master this harsh arena, you need to know everything about its layout, hot spots, and tactical issues. If you want to beat the Miramar map, this detailed map guide will give you the information and techniques you need.
Overview of the layout: A desert split
The huge land of Miramar is split into eight separate areas, each with its own traits and strategic importance:
- Desert Highlands: The rough highlands offer strategic cover and good viewing points from above, but they are open and can be hit by long-range fire.
- Los Leones: This busy city has lots of looting and close-quarters fighting, but it can be hard to get around because the streets are narrow and there are a lot of buildings.
- Monte San Martin: The winding roads and hilly scenery of Monte San Martin make it hard to plan your moves and avoid surprises.
- Miramar Racetrack: The racecourse and the area around it have open fields and strategic buildings that can be used for intense vehicle-based battles.
- Oasis: The lush oasis is a rare source of water and cover in the middle of the vast desert, which makes it a popular place for strategy meetings.
- Power Plant: The industrial complex of the power plant has a lot of cover and strategic choke points. However, the open parts of the complex can be dangerous during firefights.
- Prison: The prison complex is a small space that is good for close fighting and ambushes.
- School: The school grounds have both open spaces and buildings that can be used for different kinds of battles.
HOT ZONES: Clash Zones for Skilled Players
Miramar’s “hot zones” are places where there is a lot of loot and a bigger chance of running into enemies. These places are great for experienced players who want to fight early on and gather resources.
- Los Leones: The city’s many buildings and loot draw players who want to take control early in the game.
- Monte San Martin: Because it is in the middle of everything and has a lot of different terrain, Monte San Martin is a popular place for early battles and gathering resources.
- Miramar Racetrack: The racecourse and the area around it have a lot of room for fighting with vehicles and getting loot.
Tactical Considerations: Adapting to the Desert
- Use of Vehicles: Because Miramar is so big, you need vehicles to get around. Use them to get around quickly, set up your defences, and hide during firefights.
- Long-Range Battles: Because the land is so open, be ready for long-range battles. Arm yourself with the right tools and get good at aiming.
- Cover utilisation: Use the buildings and natural features of the landscape to hide and reduce your exposure to enemy fire.
- Positioning for Advantage: Set yourself up in a way that gives you an edge over your opponents. To take control of the battlefield, use high ground, flanking moves, and choke spots.
Conclusion: Conquering the Miramar Desert
To successfully navigate the Miramar map, you need to know how to use the map, be aware of your surroundings, and think strategically. If you know how the map is laid out, where the hot spots are, and what the tactical issues are, you can plan your approach, fight strategically, and win in the harsh desert battleground. Always keep in mind that practise, being able to change, and knowing a lot about Miramar will help you get Chicken Dinner.