In this article, you’ll find a detailed, comprehensive guide for mastering PUBG Mobile recoil control and:
Table of Contents
Take your PUBG Mobile game to a professional level by learning how to control the impact. This huge guide will teach you everything you need to know to control the recoil of any weapon so you can shoot your enemies accurately and kill them.
Mastering PUBG Mobile Recoil Control
Recoil control is a key part of winning in PUBG Mobile, which is a fast-paced and competitive game world. When players master this important skill, they can keep their aim steady, control the path of their bullets, and outsmart their opponents in intense close-quarters battle.
If you want to go from being a recoil beginner to a recoil master, this complete guide will teach you everything you need to know. Start a journey to learn about recoil patterns, control techniques, and the best weapons to use for the best results.
Understanding Recoil Patterns
Understanding the basic physics behind recoil is important before you can master it. In PUBG Mobile, each weapon has its own recoil system, which creates different patterns that control how the weapon moves up when it fires.
- Vertical Recoil: The main force that moves the gun up and makes the crosshair go up.
- Horizontal recoil: when the gun moves side to side, moving the crosshair to the left or right.
- Kickback: Kickback is the original, sudden upward jolt that happens when you fire, which moves the crosshair around for a moment.
Things that affect recoil
Several things affect how bad the impact is, such as:
- Type of Weapon: The patterns and strengths of recoil change between weapon classes. For example, the recoil from an assault rifle is usually easier to handle than that from a submachine gun or sniper rifle.
- Fire Mode: When you fire in full-auto mode, you get a lot more force than when you fire in single-fire mode.
- Attachments: Some attachments, like compensators and grips, can successfully lower recoil, making the gun easier to control and more stable.
- Distance from Target: As you move farther away from the target, the recoil is less noticeable, so you can fire more accurately without having to make big adjustments.
Techniques for Controlling Recoil
Once you know how recoil works, you can control it in a number of ways to keep your goal clear.
- Downward Pull: Make up for the weapon’s upward climb by pressing down on the moving stick to stop vertical recoil. For a downward pull to work, timing and force are very important.
- Compensation Swipes: To stop horizontal recoil, make quick, accurate swipes in the opposite direction of the crosshair’s movement. When and how hard these swipes hit depend on how the weapon recoils.
- Micro-Adjustments: To fine-tune your aim and keep your crosshair on target, use small, controlled moves called “micro-adjustments.” It takes skill and accuracy to make these small adjustments.
Weapon Selection and Optimisation
Choosing the right weapon strategically is a key part of mastering recoil control. Some guns have recoil patterns that are easier to handle, which makes them perfect for beginners.
Weapons that are good for beginners
- M416: An assault rifle that is well-balanced and has a firing pattern that can be controlled.
- AKM: This is a strong assault rifle with a slightly stronger recoil. It can do a lot of damage, though, so it’s a good pick.
- AUG A3: A light-recoiling bullpup assault gun that can be used for a variety of tasks
- MP5K: The MP5K is a small submachine gun with controlled recoil that is great for fighting up close.
- UMP45: The UMP45 is a stable submachine gun with a steady recoil pattern that makes it a good choice for early-game battles.
Attachments like compensators and grips can help you control and stabilise the recoil even more.
- Compensators: In compensators, the vertical and horizontal shocks are lowered. This makes the gun easier to control.
- Grips: Make it easier to control the rebound and lessen the kickback.
Practise and get better
Recoil control is a skill that needs to be worked on over and over again. In training mode, use stationary targets to get better at your downward pull, compensatory swipes, and small changes. As you get better, practise recoil control while playing normally, and make the drills harder and harder as you go. Over time, your muscles will remember how to move, and you’ll be able to control recoil naturally, which will let you fire accurately with any gun. Know about all Maps in PUBG
Additional Tips for Mastering Recoil Control
- Adjust the Sensitivity Settings: Try out different sensitivity settings until you find one that works well for the way you play and gives you good control during recoil adjustment.
- Learn Firing Modes: Learn the differences between each gun’s firing modes, like single-fire, burst-fire, and full-auto, and use them carefully to control recoil and get the best results.
- Examine Professional Players: Watch videos of professional PUBG Mobile players playing to see how they handle the recoil and pick up tips from them.